October 27, 2016 Asia
A 12-year-old girl was buried alive by her family in the northern India state of Uttar Pradesh after the girl suffered an electric shock. Her family thought burying her would be the best way to ward o…
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.